Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Card Camp Week Two

Wow, week two of the Summer Card Camp is over. I didn't get as many cards made this week. In fact, I only got one finished. I am going to try to get a couple more finished today if possible.



This week the color palette reminds me of melons; watermelon and cantaloupe.  So did I use either of those in my card? No. My card is one of the Hero Arts Peeking Posies stamps. I colored it with colored pencils. I like the way it turned out.



Supplies used:
Hero Arts Peeking Posies Stamp
Papertrey Ink sentiment stamp
Jenni Bowlin Fountain Pen stamp pad
October Afternoon paper
Bazzill Paper
Mark Richards gems

Hopefully I'll get more cards made next week.



3 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

I love the colors! The background paper is great. Love the torn edge around your flower!

CathyR said...

Thanks Pam.

Glenda J said...

So fun! Great job with these colours.