Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Card Camp Week 3

Hey everybody it's week 3 of the Summer Card Camp. This week we are working with these colors. A nice neutral palette, with a pop of red. 


Here is what I've created so far. A cute little airplane and clouds from the Lawn Fawn Bon Voyage set. The clock background stamp is from Hero Arts. Isn't it great? I typed the saying on the computer, stamped the clouds around them and cut them out. I'm not sure where the ribbon is from. The paper is Bazzill and from JoAnn's. The graph paper is from Basic Grey.



The next card is a pretty butterfly from Hero Arts. I stamped it with a VersaMark stamp pad and embossed it with white Zing powder from American Crafts. I used the finger inking technique from Jennifer McGuire's video using the fired brick and vintage photo Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads. The brown and red shapes were cut from the Elegant Shapes Cricut cartridge. The sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Ink. The background paper is from Basic Grey and I also used Bazzill cardstock. Oh and the pearls are from Hero Arts too.



Wonder how many more cards I can make this week?

2 comments:

Milla said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :) Your cards are beautiful, I especially love the butterfly on the second one!

Maureen Morton said...

Love your sweet blog - had to check it out after you left such a dear comment on mine! Haven't you enjoyed Camp! Love this take on last week's colors, btw! I will plan to check in here and see how you are doing. Nice to "meet" you! Thanks again.