Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Better late than never

Sorry for the delay in getting these pictures posted. I took bad photos and waited until I could get a copy of the lovely ones that April took. Didn't she do a great job?

Cards for men is the theme of the month. You can click on the pictures for a larger view if you like.

First up, a bicycle by a tree. I'm really loving the different trees on the Cricut cartridges and have used several of them in projects. This one is from the Serenade cartridge and the bicycle is from Just Because Cards.



Next we have a truck full of gifts. The truck is from Just Because Cards and the gifts are from Doodlecharms. I love the little tags.

Make A Wish - the letters are from Country Life. I really like the old fashioned alphabet on this one. The candle is from Straight from the Nest and the gift is from Doodlecharms.

For the golfer in your life. The golf bag is from Celebrate with Flourish, and the letters are from Plantin Schoolbook. I used the shadow version of the letters to give them a little more weight.

And finally, Catch You Later! The fish and pole are from Simply Charmed and the words are from Just Because Cards.

The paper I used this month is the Twig line from Little Yellow Bicycle. The colors are perfect for cards for guys.

Hope to see you in class!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the manly cards. That golf one is my fav!

Cathy said...

Thanks Jen.