Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

June Cricut Workshop



June Cricut Workshop

Welcome to the June Cricut Workshop at Craft Fancy. I've got some more masculine cards for you this month.

The first card has a nautical theme with an anchor stamp. This is from the Pack Your Bags cartridge. 




Our next card is from the Campin' Critters cartridge. This cartridge is becoming one of my favorites. This image is one of the many patches on the cartridge. There are lots of fun camping images on this cartridge.



Our next card is for your favorite hipster. The images are from the Indy Days cartridge, and the ticket is from the Mickey Font cartridge.




Sometimes a simple card is what you need. This card is from the Serenade cartridge (leaf) and the Mini Monograms cartridge (slotted square). I added a little ribbon trim through the slots on the square.



Our last card is from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. This card is my version of one I found on Pinterest. I loved the two tone base and diamonds. I added the star and sentiment at the bottom corner.



Class time is: Friday, June 3 - 10:30 am - 12:30 pm.

No comments: