Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Happy St. Patrick' Day


Hi All - 

I know it has been awhile since I've posted here. I wanted to let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth! We spent most of February in Florida and had a great time. I did come home with a monster of a cold, but I am finally feeling better and am ready to play with paper (and string).

I made this St. Patrick's Day wreath and thought I would share it with you. I love my Cricut Explore! It makes projects like this so easy. All of the images are in Design Space. The base of the wreath is a wooden embroidery hoop.  




For those of you who are signed up for my classes this month, I'm working on class samples today and hope to have them posted by the end of the week.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: