Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

October Cricut Class

Hi Everyone!

I know this is very late - but here are the cards for my October Cricut classes.

Our first one isn't a card, but a cute leaf box from the Fall & Winter Tablescapes cartridge. It would be great for little Thanksgiving treats.



The Happy Fall card is from the Accent Essentials and Artiste cartridges. I really like the crunched up and distressed leaves.



More fall leaves and acorns on this card. I used Small Talk Frames and the Art Philosophy cartridges on this card.



The single leaf card is from the Accent Essentials and Artbooking cartridges. I like the round window in the card.



Our last card was made using the new Print then Cut function on the Cricut Explore machine. It is a pretty cool way to make a card, especially when your images have lots of little pieces like these from Create a Critter 2.



The next class will be Friday, October 24 at 10:30 am.

If you are interested in learning more about the new Explore machine, I will be holding an Explore the Explore class on Wednesday, October 29. Class times are 10:30 am - 12:30 pm and 5:30 - 7:30 pm



No comments: