Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Cricut Class


Wow it is time for February Cricut classes! Where did January go?

This month we have a couple of cards for the guys, a couple for the ladies and a St. Patrick's Day card.

Our first card is a flowery Thinking of You card from the Walk in My Garden cartridge. After I took the card to the store, I found some red twine that I tied around one side of the bread tag. I'll post an updated photo on Monday.





The first card for the guys is from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.  




The St. Patrick's Day card is from the Accent Essentials and Paper Doll Dress up cartridges.
I like the gold circles (coins) and shamrocks, straight from the pot of gold!





I think the next two cards are some of my favorites. I wanted to see if I could make the same card in a male version and a female version. The tag border is from the Mickey and Friends cartridge. The flowers, leaves and stars are from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. 



Class dates are:
Monday, February 3: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm and 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Friday, February 14: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm

No comments: