Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

March Cricut Class


Hi - hope everyone is keeping warm. I'm here with the cards for the march Cricut classes. This month we are making cards for men.





I was looking through the booklet for the Wild Card 2 cartridge and couldn't resist this apple card. There is a coordinating envelope too. So fun.





I've loved this golfing bear since I first saw it on the Create A Critter 2 cartridge. It is perfect for the golfer in your life.





This card is from the Cricut Sampler and the Graphically Speaking cartridges. I like the simple, one color card, don't you?





Ready for a road trip? This fun card is from the Summer Vacation cartridge.





Finally we have a row of Flags from the Pretty Pennants cartridge.

Class time are:

Friday, March 8 - 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Tuesday, March 19 - 10:30 am - 12:30 pm and 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Thursday, March 28 - 10:30 am - 12:30 pm and 5:30 - 7:30 pm

Hope to see you in class!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: