Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Vintage Christmas


For my October Cricut classes, I decided to go with a vintage Christmas look using the new My Minds Eye Lost and Found paper.

First up a sweet snowgirl in shades of pink from the Winter Woodland cartridge.


Next is a festive fireplace scene from the Christmas Cheer cartridge.


A trio of trees from Winter Wonderland with a scalloped rectangle from Just Because Cards.


The next card will spread a little Joy! It is from Very Merry Tags and the shaped rectangle is from Just Because Cards.


Last is a pretty, sparkly ornament from the Christmas Cheer Cartridge.


And now a sneak peek. This month I gave all my students these little boxes of 3" x 3" cards as a Thank You gift. 

In November I will be teaching a class to make a box and six mini cards. Everything for this class will be pre-cut so you don't need a Cricut to make the cute box and cards. I'll still be teaching the regular Cricut classes too.


1 comment: