Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

My Craft Space

One of the ladies in my Cricut class wanted to see what my crafting space looks like. So Sherri here it is (click on the pictures to make them bigger).  

It looks a little messy, but actually it is pretty clean. Usually I just have a little corner on the left side of the table to work on, the rest is covered in clutter. The big white box with drawers is from The Container store and is home to my alphabets (the top 4 rows), brads, gems, tags, ribbon and other small metal embellishments. The brown boxes from Ikea hold adhesives, ribbon, left over die cuts and stamps. Don't even ask about what is under the table. It is a mess and a place for the cat to hide.



My Cricut lives on this cabinet. There are boxes of pictures and some tools hiding behind the doors.


The white cubes are from Michael's and they hold embellishments, stamps and stamp pads, punches, paper and lots of little stuff. The brown drawers are from Ikea. The 9 drawer box  is full of flowers sorted by color and the long box on the bottom holds sewing supplies.


This shelf is new. I needed more space for my growing collection of Cricut cartridges! It also holds my 8 1/2 x 11 paper and knitting books on the bottom shelf. The glass penny candy jars are full of ribbon sorted by color. The little ceramic bowls are from Portugal by way of Anthropology.

The left side of these cubes are full of scrap paper sorted by color. You never know when you are going to need a scrap of paper for a project! The right side is full of yarn on the top, a drawer of pattern paper scraps, a drawer of alphabet stickers and the bottom drawer is full of jewelry making supplies. If you look real closely, you can see my collection of tiny Disney figurines on the window sill. 

The only thing I didn't take a picture of is the computer table which is on the right side of this picture.



Thanks for checking out my space. Hope the clutter didn't scare you too much. Who was it who said a creative mind is never neat?

Now I must get to work on cards for the August Cricut classes. The theme this month is Halloween and Christmas. I hope to have pictures to post tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, nice craft space. I hope mine is all full of cool storage like that one day! :)

Mary said...

Sweet! Sure is nice to be able to leave your projects out, ready for the next opportunity to craft! See you at the next class!