Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Scrapbooking Again



















I'm still trying to get this blog thing figured out, so bear with me. Hopefully I can figure out how to get the pictures where I want them instead of all together in a blob.

I haven't done much scrapbooking lately. I've been doing a lot of knitting. I finished the Cherry Garcia socks and two of these dishcloths. The other one is green and white. Steve said they were too pretty to use so I've put my African violets on them. They look really nice.

I finally did some scrapbooking yesterday. I sat down to clean off my table and get things organized. I bought some really cute little bowls at Anthropologie. Anyway after I got everything cleaned up, I sat down and did this layout. The pictures are from Melissa's graduation cruise in 2005.














No comments: